AMEE Makes a Comeba...

AMEE Makes a Comeback on Lunar New Year 2022 With the Sweet Song “Thay Moi Co Gai Yeu Anh”  

MyMy
3,584 lotus-flower
 MyMy
Contributor
(@mymy)

The ballad song was composed by Kai Đinh to welcome the most awaited occasion of couples – Valentine’s. The MV is released on 6 February on ST.319 Entertainment’s official YouTube Channel.

The poetic lyrics are the feeling of the girl for her first love. Student love is always the most innocent and memorable. They have been gently gone through their youth together. The song reminisces the lovely story love of a high school student.…

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
5 Replies
thirdstrikeIII
2,544 lotus-flower
(@thirdstrikeiii)

This is really emotional but soft and sweet at the same time. Very true to "puppy love" that teens and young adults encounter. I liked the way they filmed it to match the mood and the lyrics. 

TBH23
2,251 lotus-flower
(@tbh23)

Love it. School love is such a sweet moment in a person's life and they don't realize it until they are older. She captured it perfectly. Love the song!

Be
3,922 lotus-flower
food: trasua
 Be
Contributor
(@be)

I really do enjoy her songs, so healing and lovely

canabee11
2,731 lotus-flower
(@canabee11)

This really reminds me a lot of the mid to late '90s pop that I loved so much as a child. Happy to see music like this making a comeback somewhere. I hope it keeps up! Such a beautiful song!

Arian
7,981 lotus-flower
Contributor
(@arian)

The song is in a larghetto rhythm 👍 good song

More from vpopwire