Low G Raps About Hi...

Low G Raps About His Crush in “Tan Gai 505”  

Nhan
2,910 lotus-flower
 Nhan
Contributor
(@nhan)

Low G was born in 1997 and is a famous rapper in Hanoi, but most people do not know that Low G has been a rapper for 2 years. Many years ago, he was known as a famous dancer from the Last Fire Crew.

Although he has grown in the rap market early, Low G already owns many hit songs, including his first debut rap song called “Tán Gái 101". This song quickly received…

6 Replies
Soulie
1,286 lotus-flower
(@soulie)

I tend to not like rap but this more mellow kind of rap that somewhat blends r&b with a bit of pop, I like this kind. He has a good voice for slower rap as well.

caphekitty
2,159 lotus-flower
(@caphekitty)

A rap about a crush? I thought this would be mellow and chill and I love it! I have actually listened to this a few times now and I am adding it to a playlist. 

TBH23
1,891 lotus-flower
(@tbh23)

I didn't read the article. Does he mention who his crush is? Do we know? I like the song but I am curious as to who this woman is.

kikobeep
1,982 lotus-flower
(@kikobeep)

I don't know why he hasn't told her! I guess maybe it is better to leave it to the imagination than ruin the friendship and the company he gets from her. 

Dear_Bae
1,313 lotus-flower
(@dear_bae)

I had no idea how popular Low G was until recently. He seems like he is going to be a huge part of the music growth and expansion in the coming years!

HaSangie
1,208 lotus-flower
(@hasangie)

A friend of mine got me listening to Low G and he is probably my favorite Vietnamese rapper now. I like the softer side he shows. I don't like rappers who do nothing but act tough. 

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved

More from vpopwire