Miss Grand Vietnam ...

Miss Grand Vietnam 2019 Debuts As A V-Pop Star In Her First Music Video "Thich Hay La Yeu Con Chua Biet"  

Nhan
2,930 lotus-flower
 Nhan
Contributor
(@nhan)

After a period of pursuing music, Miss Grand Vietnam 2019 and runner-up of Miss World Vietnam 2019 announced her first MV and officially debuts as singer LONA.

Since Miss World Vietnam 2019, runner-up Kiều Loan has increasingly affirmed her beauty and talent. Kiều Loan has tried her hand at many major singing playgrounds and achieved many impressive achievements. One of her outstanding achievements is that she reached the Top 10 of King Of Rap…

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
8 Replies
Rockman
7,282 lotus-flower
(@rockman)

Lona Kiều Loan is has a lot of sex appeal for me. 

stevienguyen
 stevienguyen
(@stevienguyen)

I think her transition into a Vpop idol will be successful, despite being a supermodel. Some people are multi-talented like that because they put in the hard work.

NhimXuXu
1,696 lotus-flower
(@nhimxuxu)

This has a very artistic vibe to it. The song itself is catchy for sure. I am impressed! I would not have ever seen her doing something like this. 

SoVintage
1,600 lotus-flower
(@sovintage)

I still don't think she should have been a runner-up, she should have won. She has a really beautiful look to her and she is so talented, smart, and clever!

cindy
150 lotus-flower
(@cindy)

i like this song

ThangGALANG
3,465 lotus-flower
(@thanggalang)

yoooo this is fire! She can sing, dance and she's sexy as hell!

Dear_Bae
1,740 lotus-flower
(@dear_bae)

The song is really good!! I am going to have this one stuck in my head for days. I would not have known she was part of a beauty contest. 

Arian
7,981 lotus-flower
Contributor
(@arian)

Such a catchy song!! This is the first time I know her through this song

More from vpopwire