Dune Movie 2021

Dune Movie 2021  

Morgan
2,058 lotus-flower
(@morgan)

Anyone interested in this movie? I remember watching the original Dune and not really enjoying it. but this one was way better. I highly recommend it if you read the books or are just a fan in general. The trailer is below in case you're wondering. 

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
6 Replies
homeg1rl
2,530 lotus-flower
(@homeg1rl)

I was not a fan of it. I found it to be pretty underwhelming and boring. I ended up falling asleep for a bit and leaving the theatre early. The friend I was with felt the same way but didn't fall asleep like I did. lol

aodaii
2,381 lotus-flower
(@aodaii)

It took too long to get interesting for me. I feel like they tried to make it too much like the book which resulted in a boring film that made plotholes and pointless movements too apparent. It has amazing music though and the scenes are beautifully done. 

PhoTastic
2,385 lotus-flower
(@photastic)

I didn't see it yet but I have heard mixed things. Some people really enjoyed it but a lot of passive fans who have never read the book(s?) said the movie was not enjoyable. I don't know if it is something I will watch or not.

Freshcut
2,390 lotus-flower
(@freshcut)

For what it is worth, the movie was filmed beautifully. It is not the best movie and certainly not one I would have gone out of my way to see but the visual effects, lighting, and music were some of the best I have seen in modern movies. 

Tomatopotato
 Tomatopotato
(@Tomatopotato)

I just watched this film yesterday. It’s so good. I used to play the video game back in the 90s.

caphekitty
2,583 lotus-flower
(@caphekitty)

I wasn't a fan of it but I never read the book(s?) so that is likely why. It just felt slow. Not a good slow like Lord of the Rings but a slow, slow... Like I would rather be sleeping!

More from vpopwire