I think I'll wait u...

I think I'll wait until 2022 to travel  

Nick
2,464 lotus-flower
 Nick
(@nick)

With the recent spike in covid cases in Vietnam, I have decided to postpone my trip even longer. I was hoping to travel near the end of 2021, but right now, it's looking like that isn't going to happen with covid resurging in Vietnam right now. So, I think a few months into 2022, things should get better. 

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
5 Replies
Anna
1,993 lotus-flower
 Anna
(@anna)

It's looking like that will be the case if Vietnam can't sort this covid-19 problem. Other countries are starting to open up, but Vietnam might have to close up again. :( 

Arian
7,981 lotus-flower
Contributor
(@arian)

Because of Covid, lots of my plan had to be cancelled TT I hope until the beginning of 2022 everything gonna be better Tear  

1 Reply
Nick
 Nick
(@nick)

2,464 lotus-flower

@arian Yeah I am feeling the same way. 2022 is hopefully going to be more open. I want to be able to travel again soon. 

Morgan
2,058 lotus-flower
(@morgan)

Unfortunately this year is not going to be possible. But I have hopes for 2022 to be different. 

Jaime
2,125 lotus-flower
(@jaime)

Covid is keeping us all away, but maybe that's for the best right now. This delta variant is affecting a lot in the US. I don't know if it's the same variant in Vietnam, but if so, I foresee this going on a lot longer. :( 

More from vpopwire