Traveling in 2022  

Morgan
2,058 lotus-flower
(@morgan)

Covid is still a problem, but it seems most countries have gotten it under control. Vietnam is still struggling, but I think they will end up rebound soon. To which, I hope I can travel to Vietnam in 2022. If not, 2023 would be the year for sure. 

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
4 Replies
canabee11
2,731 lotus-flower
(@canabee11)

With the recent news from South Africa and travel bans amping up again, I have a feeling a lot more of a mess is coming before it actually gets better for good. I feel like the virus is not going anywhere so we need to accept it and move on. If you are high risk, protect yourself. Let everyone else get back to life.

Boo_chan
2,561 lotus-flower
(@boo_chan)

I am not sure how things will end up looking in the beginning of the year. I am always worried about new variants coming out and canceling my plans. I don't want to lose money because of it so I am pretty hesitant on traveling still. 

Be
3,922 lotus-flower
food: trasua
 Be
Contributor
(@be)

I didn't know anything about traveling to Vietnam. However, if you plan to travel then you need to keep your distance from others and use the best precautions to ensure your safety. Hope everything will settle down soon and welcome to Vietnam

Jerry
165 lotus-flower
food: banh-canh ca phe sua da
Admin
(@jerry)

With the new variant Omicron, I don't know if my plans to go to Vietnam next year are scratched. I hope not!

More from vpopwire