Are you going in 20...

Are you going in 2022?  

TeresaNguyen
2,548 lotus-flower
(@teresanguyen)

It seems like most of my friends and family have canceled their trips this year due to the flight prices going up more and more. I would imagine this has to do with fuel prices being up. They are double in many areas and this is resulting in flights being up anywhere from 25 to 50%! 

Are you planning to go to Vietnam this year or are you waiting for the prices to come back down?

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
4 Replies
homeg1rl
2,530 lotus-flower
(@homeg1rl)

No, sadly I just can't afford to go this year. I am planning on going in January, assuming the prices come back down and things are not so hectic around the world! 

aodaii
2,381 lotus-flower
(@aodaii)

I had hopes of going earlier this year but had to cancel.

While things have become more normal, airlines are still up in the air. A lot of people are complaining about flights being canceled and rebooked on them left and right. 

1 Reply
HaiTay
(@haitay)

1,680 lotus-flower

@aodaii Well I would hope airlines are up in the air, planes should be LOL

But yeah, me too. I had several trips planned since 2019, all of which have gotten canceled. I am hoping for later this year but it is not looking likely if prices don't come back down.

readysetgo
2,461 lotus-flower
(@readysetgo)

No. I had no plans for it. I had plans for going in 2021 but because of Covid, those got canceled. I am trying to plan a trip for next year now though. 

More from vpopwire