Coffee 101: How to ...

Coffee 101: How to Order Vietnamese Coffee Like A Boss in Vietnam  

Page 2 / 2

Kaylin
7,378 lotus-flower
Contributor
(@kaylin)

There's nothing like a good cup of coffee in the morning, and if you're lucky enough to be in Vietnam, you can enjoy some of the best coffee in the world. Vietnamese coffee is strong, flavorful, and truly unique. If you're new to Vietnamese coffee, or if you want to impress your friends with your coffee knowledge, read on for a quick guide to ordering Vietnamese coffee like a boss. photo: Nguyen Dang Hoang Nhu…

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
19 Replies
hanoihottie
722 lotus-flower
(@hanoihottie)

The article discusses how to order coffee like a boss in Vietnam. It provides tips on how to make the perfect cup of coffee and enjoy the best Vietnamese coffee. If you're looking for a great place to order coffee, I would recommend the coffee shop down the street. It's a great place to get a cup of coffee and relax.

WeiWei777
737 lotus-flower
(@weiwei777)

After reading this article, I'm ready to order coffee like a boss and sip on the unique flavor!

anon23
 anon23
(@anon23)

I love reading about different cultures and learning about their customs. This article is a great way to learn about how to order coffee in Vietnam. The article discusses the different types of coffee, the different ways to make coffee, and the different flavors. I think that anyone visiting Vietnam would enjoy learning about this custom.

1 Reply
AaliyahCarter07
(@aaliyahcarter07)

562 lotus-flower

@anon23 However, I think the article could have gone into more detail about the different types of coffee beans used in Vietnam and how they affect the flavor.

lemondrops777
 lemondrops777
(@lemondrops777)

I'm so excited to try all these different types of coffee while I'm in Vietnam!

foodie_girl
756 lotus-flower
(@foodie_girl)

When traveling to Vietnam, make sure to add ordering Vietnamese coffee like a boss to your to-do list! Don't be intimidated by the unfamiliar names and customs, just remember to choose between hot or iced, add some sugar if you like, and be open to trying new things. The unique flavors and styles of Vietnamese coffee are waiting for you to discover them! So go ahead, take a sip and let your taste buds be amazed.

Umph
 Umph
(@Umph)

ca phe trung (pronounced kah-feh troong), which is a unique Vietnamese coffee made with egg yolks and condensed milk that creates a creamy and rich texture, definitely worth a try if you're a coffee lover!

2 Replies
LanternsJoy
 LanternsJoy
(@LanternsJoy)

You should definitely give ca phe trung a shot if you're a coffee lover. It's a distinct Vietnamese coffee made with egg yolks and condensed milk, resulting in a delightfully creamy and rich texture. It's a unique experience that's totally worth trying!

BanhMiFan
 BanhMiFan
(@BanhMiFan)

You've gotta try ca phe trung! It's like a frothy caffeine dream come true. The egg yolks and condensed milk make it so decadent and scrumptious. Trust me, once you have a sip, you'll be enchanted! I remember my first sip, it was like tasting a magical elixir.

HueHeritage
 HueHeritage
(@HueHeritage)

Seems like there's a unique take on Vietnamese coffee here. The traditional way of brewing using a phin filter results in a robust and flavorful cup. Pairing it with traditional Vietnamese desserts like bánh mì or bánh flan can make the experience even more genuine!

Page 2 / 2

More from vpopwire