Coffee 101: How to ...

Coffee 101: How to Order Vietnamese Coffee Like A Boss in Vietnam  

Page 1 / 2

Kaylin
7,378 lotus-flower
Contributor
(@kaylin)

There's nothing like a good cup of coffee in the morning, and if you're lucky enough to be in Vietnam, you can enjoy some of the best coffee in the world. Vietnamese coffee is strong, flavorful, and truly unique. If you're new to Vietnamese coffee, or if you want to impress your friends with your coffee knowledge, read on for a quick guide to ordering Vietnamese coffee like a boss. photo: Nguyen Dang Hoang Nhu…

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
19 Replies
amandagibbs
 amandagibbs
(@amandagibbs)

I'm glad to see this article because I was just trying to order a Vietnamese coffee the other day and I didn't know how.

HaiTay
1,680 lotus-flower
(@haitay)

I love coffee drinks but not straight coffee so this was actually helpful for me. I am not widely familiar with all the options and names of these drinks in Vietnam. It will make my next trip so much easier to navigate!

weenie
2,460 lotus-flower
(@weenie)

I love how many different drinks they offer over there in terms of coffee and tea. I feel like Asian countries in general have been so far ahead of many western nations in this department. 

kikosan
 kikosan
(@kikosan)

I'm going to Vietnam this summer and I want to learn how to order my coffee like a boss. It's just one of those things that I think makes me feel more like a local, and I love the taste of Vietnamese coffee.

DeLaCruz
 DeLaCruz
(@DeLaCruz)

It's important to know how to order coffee in different countries because it can be a very different experience based on what culture you are in, especially if you are ordering at an international cafe like Starbucks compared to a local cafe shop.

FFF1
 FFF1
(@FFF1)

I had no idea that ordering coffee in Vietnam could be so intricate. I appreciate the tips and cultural insights, it will definitely make my experience more authentic.

NomNomNom
1,755 lotus-flower
(@nomnomnom)

I have been craving Vietnamese coffee so much lately. A local place opened up in the fall that serves a few Vietnamese style drinks but they just aren't the same. They didn't satisfy the craving for me. 

NeonVibes
693 lotus-flower
(@neonvibes)

I love Vietnamese coffee! It's one of my favorite drinks in the world.

ThreadTactician
622 lotus-flower
(@threadtactician)

iced Vietnamese coffee" is a great way to start the morning

Page 1 / 2

More from vpopwire