Vietnam is known as a great culinary destination with many unique and rich dishes. Below are some famous culinary locations in Vietnam that you can explore:
1. Hoi An - Quang Nam: With ancient architectural style and diverse dishes, Hoi An is a popular culinary destination. You can enjoy dishes such as pha lau bread, chicken rice, dumplings, pancakes and fresh seafood dishes.
2. Hue: Hue is famous for royal cuisine and Central region specialties. You can enjoy banh beo, banh hoi, bun bo Hue, spring rolls and many other dishes with unique flavors.
3. Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City): As the major economic and multicultural center of Vietnam, Saigon has diversity in cuisine. You can enjoy pho, banh mi, noodles, broken rice, mixed rice paper and many other street foods.
4. Hanoi: The capital Hanoi has many attractive traditional dishes. You can enjoy pho, bun cha, banh cuon, La Vong fish cake, fried spring rolls and other specialty dishes.
5. Da Nang: Da Nang is not only famous for its beautiful scenery but also its diverse cuisine. You can enjoy Quang noodles, banh xeo, pork rice paper rolls, mussels with rice paper and fresh seafood dishes.
6. Dong Thap: With a rich river delta, Dong Thap has many attractive local dishes. You can enjoy fish sauce hotpot, banh tet, banh beo, braised snakehead fish and many other delicious dishes.
These are just some of the famous culinary destinations in Vietnam and there are many more worth exploring. Try typical dishes and learn about this country's unique culinary culture.
Some of my other social networking sites: