2022 feel fast to y...

2022 feel fast to you?  

LOFIre
2,104 lotus-flower
(@lofire)

It seems like it was just summer and it is already December! I feel like both 2022 and 2021 went by so fast, like in the blink of an eye. Maybe this was down to 2020 being so slow? I mean that year felt like it dragged on and on. 

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
5 Replies
Hanbin_Fan
1,890 lotus-flower
(@hanbin_fan)

Yes and no. I think time tends to go faster as you get older and it really comes down to what you do with life. If you are bored and have nothing going on, time will drag. If you are busy and happy, it goes faster.

douknowhat
1,618 lotus-flower
(@douknowhat)

I feel like this year was only 4 months long! Cry  

Like it feels like we were in winter, blinked and spring was here... then summer came and went, fall hardly happened and now we are about to be right back in winter again.

canabee11
2,731 lotus-flower
(@canabee11)

I think every years for the last 10 years has gone fast. Like I feel like I have been in the same place and only 2 years went by but the reality is, it has been 10!

Boo_chan
2,561 lotus-flower
(@boo_chan)

It seems to have gone by faster but I always think this at the end of the year. I think the first 4 or 5 months are slow and then things speed up. 

VINAMI
1,713 lotus-flower
(@vinami)

YES! I feel like it was just Christmas a few months ago and now it is in a few weeks!! Time is going by faster and faster and I don't like it. It needs to slow the heck down!

More from vpopwire