2023 Goals  

Page 1 / 2

LOFIre
2,104 lotus-flower
(@lofire)

Do you have any goals in mind for next year? Maybe some planned trips? 

I want to focus more on being grateful. I also want to focus more on eating better and moving more. I want to take my health more seriously before I get too old and have to rely on pills. 

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
14 Replies
Hanbin_Fan
1,890 lotus-flower
(@hanbin_fan)

I think my goals will be similar but I also want to move. I would love to be in the process of buying a home but this really depends on the market. My rent went up again and at this point, it would be cheaper to be paying a mortgage. 

douknowhat
1,618 lotus-flower
(@douknowhat)

I am working on getting out of my comfort zone more. Since 2020, I have been worried and fearful of everything. I think it really messed with my head. 

canabee11
2,731 lotus-flower
(@canabee11)

I want to focus on my plans for online earnings. I am hoping to get to a place where I can work part-time in 2023 so I have more time to travel and enjoy life.

Kiezel
 Kiezel
(@Kiezel)

Lose 5 lbs off my stomach. Find a girlfriend in Vietnam.

homeg1rl
2,530 lotus-flower
(@homeg1rl)

I want to find a new job. The job I have now is nice but it just does not pay enough. Since inflation started and the cost of day to day life went up, I find myself barely making ends meet. I am out an extra $400 a month compared to 2020 at this point. Same job, same place, no no spending habits. It is all inflation!

aodaii
2,381 lotus-flower
(@aodaii)

I am going to start exercising again. I was really good about it prior to 2020 and felt great but the last two years I just let myself go. I gained weight and just plain don't feel good half the time. I have back problems now as well. 

readysetgo
2,461 lotus-flower
(@readysetgo)

I want to get in better shape and focus more on my mental health. I have been stressing out too much these last few years. Mostly down to covid but also with family. It seems my family is always stressing me out!

pinkcherie
1,641 lotus-flower
(@pinkcherie)

I want top travel more! I feel like the last few years I haven't been able to do much of anything. Since we are finally back to normal from all this covid nonsense, I feel like I can actually start planning trips again.

Soulie
1,706 lotus-flower
(@soulie)

I looked into this more and it seems like the influx percentage is higher than the actual number of people and those who do go to Vietnam to "retire" are just spending extended stays there. 

1 Reply
Soulie
(@soulie)

1,706 lotus-flower
Posted by: @soulie

I looked into this more and it seems like the influx percentage is higher than the actual number of people and those who do go to Vietnam to "retire" are just spending extended stays there. 

Posted this on the wrong thread! Sorry!

Reply to this one:

I am planning on started a new online blog. My end goal is to earn income from it. Nothing massive but something to supplement my pay so I can save to buy a home.

Page 1 / 2

More from vpopwire