Nguyễn Hương Giang was formerly named Nguyễn Ngọc Hiếu. In March 2011, Ngọc Hiếu came to Thailand to perform a transgender surgery and officially named Nguyễn Hương Giang.
• Date of birth: December 29th, 1991.
• Other names: Hương Giang Idol, Jennifer
• Occupation: Singer, Model, Host, Actor
• Height: 167 cm
• Prize: WeChoice Awards for "Top 10 Inspirational Characters" (2018), Her World Young Achiever for "Inspirational Characters" (2018), Miss Transgender International 2018, Zing Music Awards for "Female Artists" favorite artists "(2019), Zing Music Awards for" Favorite Dance / Electronic Songs "(2019), VLive Awards for" Artist of the Year "(2019), WeChoice Awards for" Artists with Floating Activities " On "(2019), Top 50 most influential women in Vietnam 2019 (voted by Forbes Magazine)
-In 2012, Hương Giang signed up for the Vietnam Idol, becoming the first transgender contestant of this program.
- In January 2018, Hương Giang participated in Miss Transgender International. This is an international beauty contest for transgender women, held annually in Pattaya, Thailand. As a result, Hương Giang won the title of Miss.
- On November 10th, 2018, Hương Giang officially released the MV for the song composed of Andiez Nam Trương, "Anh Đang Ở Đâu Đấy Anh?" (abbreviated: ADODDA) and achieved much success.
- On March 11st, 2019, Hương Giang continued to launch the music product "Em Đã Thấy Anh Cùng Người Ấy" (abbreviated: EDTACNA), this is the second part of "ADDODA?" And also a composition by Andiez Nam Trương.
- On June 27th, 2019, Hương Giang returned to V-pop with the music product "Em Hơi Mệt Với Bạn Thân Anh" (abbreviated: EHMVBTA), a composition of Trang Pháp combined with Masew.
- On October 31st, 2019, Hương Giang released a sequel to the ADODDA series, a soothing ballad song by musician RIN9 entitled "Anh Ta Bỏ Em Rồi (ATBER)" .
- In December 2019, Hương Giang officially announced its debut film project with the name of Sắc Đẹp Dối Trá.
- On February 6th, 2020, Hương Giang released the end of the ADODDA series, "Tặng Anh Cho Cô Ấy (TACCA)" co-composed by Hương Giang with musician Hứa Kim Tuyền.
Some other photos: