Best Deal: Unlimite...

Best Deal: Unlimited first class flights within Vietnam in 12 months for only $1,500!  

bananamilk
2,271 lotus-flower
food: mi-goi
(@bananamilk)

Imagine flying first class domestically in Vietnam as many times as you like in one year for roughly $1,500 (34,499,500 vnd). That's a steal! To put in perspective, one domestic first class flight in America would cost between $600-$1300+. But here you can fly within VN 100+ times if you like for just $1500.

I found this on their website today. VietJet Air has this deal called Power Pass skyBOSS going on that is currently 50% off for the first 50 purchases. Original price is 68,999,000 vnd (~$3,000). You get priority security check and baggage, access to luxury airport lounges, complimentary food & beverage on board and 2 nights at Furama Resort (Da Nang) or Ariyana SmartCondotel (Nha Trang) which are highly reviewed hotels. There are more than 50 routes to choose from in Vietnam. If I was living in Vietnam for an entire year, I'd buy this and hit up each route (50 routes in 365 days). Each stop, I would spend 7 days there which would equate to 365 days. I want to explore Vietnam like this so badly.

But you should keep in mind that this is a low-cost airline so first class at VietJet Air might not be like other airlines. You can expect an experience like this:

I'm ok with no TV as long as I have good food and quick service. Every domestic flight in Vietnam will probably take 1-3 hours maximum anyways. Their fleet is also made of new planes like the Airbus A321.

vietjetair-powerpass-skyboss

Power Pass - Buy one time, fly hundred times!

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
2 Replies
Jerry
165 lotus-flower
food: banh-canh ca phe sua da
Admin
(@jerry)

If I ever choose to live in Vietnam long term, I'll do this and travel all over Vietnam.

ThangGALANG
3,465 lotus-flower
(@thanggalang)

I'd pay for it just for the free food at the airport lounges and fast check-ins. I hate waiting in line.

their first class looks like economy class. Food looks bomb though 👍 

More from vpopwire