Fairmont City Hotel...

Fairmont City Hotel Coming to Vietnam (2024)  

thirdstrikeIII
2,544 lotus-flower
(@thirdstrikeiii)

Ha Noi, Vietnam, February 10, 2022 / TRAVELINDEX / Accor, a leading international hotel operator in Vietnam, is readying to welcome the iconic Fairmont brand to the capital city, with the signing of a 241-room luxury hotel. The Fairmont Hanoi is slated to open in 2024 and will be situated in the city centre, adjacent to Ly Thai To and Tran Nguyen Han streets.

For those of you who travel often to the area, this is some good news. These luxury hotels are out of this world. I have stayed in one before but never in a new one. I might just have to book a stay here in 2024! Is anyone else going to look into staying here when it opens? 

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
5 Replies
TBH23
2,251 lotus-flower
(@tbh23)

I am not really familiar with Fairmont hotels if I am being honest here. I guess this is down to it being a luxury hotel? I have never stayed in one before. They have always been a bit too pricey for me.

TrueBaby
2,461 lotus-flower
(@truebaby)

This just shows you that it is becoming a more relevant tourist destination and a place people want to be. All good news! I hope things continue to grow for Vietnam. 

kikobeep
2,397 lotus-flower
(@kikobeep)

How much do you think it costs them to make the hotel? I would imagine it is not cheap at all so that means there must be good money to be made in this area. I can't wait to see it when it is completed. I love looking at fresh, new architecture.  

PhoTastic
2,385 lotus-flower
(@photastic)

I am not a fan of taking up space in areas for hotels like this but it is a good sign as mentioned. This means we can expect more expansions and projects coming and going which is great for Vietnam's economy. 

Thanhthu162
1,302 lotus-flower
(@thanhthu162)

My friends often prefer Ho Chi Minh City to the capital Hanoi. Looks like they'll change their mind, but they probably won't.

More from vpopwire