Think 2022 would be...

Think 2022 would be a good time to travel?  

MikH
1,934 lotus-flower
 MikH
(@mikh)

I want to travel to Vietnam as soon as possible, but 2021 is looking like a no go again. Anyway, I'm thinking about traveling in 2022, or as soon as I can in 2022. With most places getting people vaccinated, I have a feeling things will change for the better and we can finally travel again! :) 

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
6 Replies
David
2,176 lotus-flower
(@david)

I sure hope so. I am getting tired of being stuck in my home and in the US. I just want to get out of here for a while, and Vietnam would be my first destination. :) 

Maya
2,046 lotus-flower
 Maya
(@maya)

Most likely 2022 would be the best time. I think 2021 is nearly done with covid, but I wouldn't count us out of the woods just yet. There could be another outbreak yet, so still play it safe out there. 

Laine
1,426 lotus-flower
(@laine)

I hope 2021 becomes a good time to travel. Of course, we still need to wait for the vaccine to do its rounds, but once that happens, we may be able to travel this year. But, if not, 2022 should be a very big possibility. 

Nick
2,464 lotus-flower
 Nick
(@nick)

Going to be so happy to travel again. I don't see myself traveling this year, but 2022 if all goes well, looks like a promising year for me. I'm excited. :) 

Minna
1,528 lotus-flower
(@minna)

It has to be. I'm tired of being stuck in my home and in this town. I want a change of scenery soon. 

Anna
1,993 lotus-flower
 Anna
(@anna)

I'm hoping to travel soon, maybe even in 2021. It's still not yet summer in the US, so it's possible things could be cleared by then. 

More from vpopwire