What do you think a...

How much would you rate the Vietnamese MMORPG "Thuận Thiên Kiếm" ? Poll is created on Apr 04, 2022

Poll results: How much would you rate the Vietnamese MMORPG "Thuận Thiên Kiếm" ?
Voter(s): 2
Poll is created on Apr 04, 2022
10/10  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
9/10  -  votes: 1 / 50%
50%
8/10  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
7/10  -  votes: 1 / 50%
50%
6/10  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
5/10  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
4/10  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
3/10  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
2/10  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
1/10  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
0/10  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%

What do you think about the Vietnamese MMORPG "Thuận Thiên Kiếm" set in Dynastic Vietnam during the Lê dynasty (1428 AD - 1789 AD) with elements from Vietnamese mythology, elements from Vietnamese legends and elements from Vietnamese tales ?  

Rockman
7,282 lotus-flower
(@rockman)

What do you think about the Vietnamese MMORPG "Thuận Thiên Kiếm" set in Dynastic Vietnam during the Lê dynasty (1428 AD - 1789 AD) featuring elements from Vietnamese mythology, elements from Vietnamese legends and elements from Vietnamese tales ?

Thuận Thiên Kiếm - Game nhập vai thần thoại Việt Nam :

Thuận Thiên (順天, lit. "to obey Heaven") was the mythical sword of the Vietnamese emperor Lê Lợi, who liberated Vietnam from the occupation of Vietnam by the Chinese Empire under the rule of the Ming dynasty after ten years of fighting from 1418 until 1428. Lê Lợi then proclaimed himself emperor of the newly established Vietnamese Lê Dynasty. According to legend, the sword possessed magical power, which supposedly made Lê Lợi grow very tall. When he used the sword it gave him the strength of 10 thousand men, and the legend is often used to justify Lê Lợi's rule over Vietnam. The sword has been associated with Lê Lợi since the early phase of the Lê Dynasty.

The Thuận Thiên sword was used to affirm the legitimacy of Lê Lợi as the Vietnamese leader in the revolution against the the occupation of Vietnam by the Chinese Empire under the rule of the Ming dynasty and associated with Lê Lợi the rightful sovereignty of Vietnam. In Vietnam, the legitimacy of the monarch is known as the mandate of heaven.

Topic Tags
3 Replies
vietzone
2,324 lotus-flower
(@vietzone)

I'm glad you asked, because I have never heard of this game! I used to play Korean MMOs like Ragnarok. This game looks really fun! It looks like there are a lot of intense battles.

TBH23
2,251 lotus-flower
(@tbh23)

Looks like a fun game but I have not played it. I will check it out in the near future and see if I like it. If it is anything like another game I enjoy, I am sure I will!

1988TQ
2,104 lotus-flower
(@1988tq)

This is a great game! I have not played it very much yet but from what I have played, I have enjoyed it. A friend on another forum got me playing it. 

More from vpopwire