What will you be do...

What will you be doing for Thanksgiving 2022?  

Caphezilla
1,420 lotus-flower
(@caphezilla)

For Thanksgiving 2022, I will be doing a lot of cooking! I am going to be making my first turkey. I am really excited because it's something that my family does every year, but it is also one of the only traditions that we keep.

My family and I have always done a lot of things together for Thanksgiving. We have played games, watched football, and eaten lots of food. It's been fun to watch all of our traditions grow over the years.

For me, one of the best parts has been seeing how much my younger siblings have grown up since they were little kids running around playing games with us. It's so nice to look back on old photos and see how different they are now.

I'll never forget what Thanksgiving means to me: family time and loving people who love you back no matter what happens in life!

So what will you be doing for Thanksgiving this year?

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
4 Replies
HaiTay
1,680 lotus-flower
(@haitay)

I just got home. My family has a gathering. We have a mixed family from all different nations but we live in America. So we make it about that. Different cultures and food coming together to be thankful and spend time with family. I normally stay longer but I have to work in the morning. 

1 Reply
Caphezilla
(@caphezilla)

1,420 lotus-flower

@haitay That sounds like a great family gathering! I'm so glad you made time to be with them.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you have a fantastic holiday season.

PhoTastic
2,385 lotus-flower
(@photastic)

Just the normal family dinner. We don't do anything fancy. It was a bigger deal when I was a child. Most of my family doesn't bother anymore. Some moved away, others have their own family they celebrate with. 

1 Reply
Caphezilla
(@caphezilla)

1,420 lotus-flower

@photastic I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how important family is, and I can understand how you'd want to be with them for the holidays.

My family does a big dinner every year, but we don't do anything fancy either. It's just us, and we have a lot of fun!

More from vpopwire