10 Reasons to Visit...

10 Reasons to Visit Vietnam in 2023  

Page 1 / 2

Kaylin
7,378 lotus-flower
Contributor
(@kaylin)

Although the COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted travel plans for millions of people around the world, there are still plenty of reasons to start planning your next great adventure. And what better place to visit than Vietnam? This Southeast Asian country has it all: stunning beaches, lush mountains, friendly locals, delicious food, and rich culture. Here are 10 reasons why you should add Vietnam to your travel itinerary in 2023. 1. The food is amazing. photo:…

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
18 Replies
compasstraveler
 compasstraveler
(@compasstraveler)

I love the idea of traveling to Vietnam in 2023! I've never been there before, but it looks like a beautiful country. I think it would be cool to see what it's like now that the war has ended.

anon23
 anon23
(@anon23)

I've been thinking about traveling to Vietnam for a while now. Your article really sealed the deal. I'm looking forward to planning a trip in the near future!

caphekitty
2,583 lotus-flower
(@caphekitty)

If you want to travel but don't have a lot of money to do so, Vietnam is the best place to go as you can do just about everything you can elsewhere for a fraction of the cost. 

TrueBaby
2,461 lotus-flower
(@truebaby)

These are all great reasons. I am trying to talk my friend into going to Vietnam instead of Mexico. She is planning a trip for the end of January. She could get so much more for her money going to Vietnam and get better food!

SoVintage
1,600 lotus-flower
(@sovintage)

I never fully experienced the night life to the extent I would have liked to. A lot of times, I don't stay up late on vacation because I want to make the most of the daylight. I would like to plan a trip specifically for it some day though. 

Larsay
 Larsay
(@Larsay)

I have visited nearly 70 countries in my life, Vietnam is in my top list of 4. I live in Hanoi since October 2007 and will never leave ! 

Not easy to visit ! A car with a driver is the best (you CANNOT rent a car without a driver, too dangerous anyway !)

If you intend to visit Vietnam I know the country upside down because, being retired, I travel constantly. I have 110 pages of very detailed travel notes (where to go, how to go there, best things to visit, best small hotels and restaurants, etc.) ; if you ask me, I send them to you (mention if you want North or South only or one of the two+Centre or the whole country)

And NO, at 79 years of age and with a diploma from one of the very top business schools in the world (HEC Paris), I certainly do not work for a travel agency. 

Boo_chan
2,561 lotus-flower
(@boo_chan)

I am going to. I made plans in 2020 to go but we all know how that year went! I ended up having to use up my savings so I couldn't go this year. Been working on saving so I am hoping for next fall!

homeg1rl
2,530 lotus-flower
(@homeg1rl)

I am going to try to save for a trip. Things have been tight for me. Hoping to find a new job that pays more so I can actually have extra money again to put aside. I ended up spending my vacation money paying off the bills. 

stevienguyen
 stevienguyen
(@stevienguyen)

Visiting Vietnam in 2023 is a great way to experience the country's unique culture and stunning natural beauty before it becomes too touristy!

Page 1 / 2

More from vpopwire