Central Vietnam is a great place to relax and take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life. With its lush, green landscapes, sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters, there are plenty of ways to unwind here. You can go for a leisurely stroll or bike ride through the countryside, take a dip in one of the many natural hot springs, or simply enjoy the views from your hotel room or villa. Here are 11 of the best ways to relax in Central Vietnam:
photo: Claudette Bleijenberg
1. Cycle through the countryside. One of the best ways to see Central Vietnam is by bike. There are endless miles of beautiful countryside and small villages that you can explore, making it the perfect way to get some exercise while taking in the sights.
2. Soak in a hot spring. Central Vietnam is home to several natural hot springs, which are said to have therapeutic properties. Relaxing in one of these springs is the perfect way to unwind after a long day of exploring.
3. Go for a swim. Central Vietnam has many beautiful beaches that are perfect for swimming, sunbathing and simply taking in the stunning views. Be sure to take a dip in the East Sea (also known as the South China Sea) – it’s said to have some of the best water in all of Vietnam.
photo: Marco Toscani
4. Take a boat ride. Central Vietnam is home to several beautiful lakes and rivers, making it the perfect place for a boating trip. You can hire a boat from one of the local dockyards or take a river cruise along the Thu Bon River in Hoi An.
5. Visit one of Central Vietnam’s many temples or pagodas. There are dozens of temples and pagodas in Central Vietnam, many of which are said to be home to stunning architecture and peaceful gardens. They’re a great place to find some inner peace or simply enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
6. Go hiking in the mountains. If you’re looking for a more active way to relax, then consider going for a hike in one of Central Vietnam’s many mountains. There are several hiking trails of varying difficulty, so you can find one that suits your fitness level.
7. Play golf. Central Vietnam is home to several world-class golf courses, making it the perfect place to tee off. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, you’re sure to enjoy a game of golf on one of Central Vietnam’s many beautiful courses.
8. Go camping in Mui Ne. If you want to get away from it all and spend some time in nature, then a trip to Mui Ne is definitely worth considering. This sleepy fishing village has become a popular spot for camping, as it offers beautiful beaches and views of the East Sea.
photo: Evgeny Nelmin
9. Take a cookery class. Central Vietnam is known for its delicious food, so what better way to relax than by learning how to cook some of the region’s signature dishes? There are several cookery schools in Hoi An that offer classes for both beginners and more experienced chefs.
10. Watch a traditional dance performance. Central Vietnam is home to several cultural villages that offer nightly traditional dance performances, featuring everything from folk dances of ethnic minorities to classic Vietnamese opera. These shows are a great way to learn about the local culture while relaxing in beautiful surroundings.
11. Indulge in a spa treatment. If you’re looking for a truly indulgent way to relax, then consider treating yourself to a spa treatment. There are several spas in Central Vietnam that offer a variety of treatments, from massages and facials to traditional Vietnamese therapies. No matter how you choose to relax, Central Vietnam is sure to have something that suits you. Whether it’s long walks through the countryside, relaxing in a hot spring, or simply taking in the beauty of Central Vietnam’s natural surroundings, there are plenty of ways to slow down and unwind here. So why not book your next trip to Central Vietnam today? You’re sure to experience total relaxation in this beautiful region.
photo: Jamison Cameron
Central Vietnam is the perfect place to relax and take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life. With its lush, green landscapes, sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters, there are plenty of ways to unwind here. You can go for a leisurely stroll or bike ride through the countryside, take a dip in one of the many natural hot springs, or simply enjoy the views from your hotel room or villa.
Other great ways to relax in Central Vietnam include boating on one of its many rivers and lakes, visiting one of its many beautiful temples and pagodas, going hiking in the mountains, playing a round of golf, camping in Mui Ne, taking a cookery class, watching a traditional dance performance or indulging in a spa treatment. So why not book your next trip to Central Vietnam today? You’re sure to experience total relaxation in this beautiful region.