End of the year goa...

End of the year goals for 2022?  

LOFIre
2,104 lotus-flower
(@lofire)

I had some goals set for this year and honestly, I did not reach any of them. I am hoping to finish off the year strong. Make use of the last 3 months. I am aiming to lose some weight and put on muscle. I know both take time but I want to at least see some progress there. Do you have any end-of-the-year goals for 2022?

Book Your Dream Vacation in Vietnam

AD Travala – Get the Best Prices on 34,986 Hotels and Accommodations in Vietnam
6 Replies
Hanbin_Fan
1,890 lotus-flower
(@hanbin_fan)

My only goal as of right now is to save up so I can afford to move. That likely won't be done in the next 3.5 months but fingers are crossed I can move early spring 2023.

douknowhat
1,618 lotus-flower
(@douknowhat)

I am hoping to have my life in better order. I have kind of just been coasting and not really setting any goals for myself. So really, that is my goal.. To set goals! LOL

canabee11
2,731 lotus-flower
(@canabee11)

I am hoping to get my blog started. I have been wanting to start it since 2020 and kept putting it off. I bought the domain last week and now I just have to set everything up.

1 Reply
weenie
(@weenie)

2,460 lotus-flower

@canabee11 Nice! I am starting up a blog too. I love to write so I thought it could be a fun hobby to have and a way to share with people. I do a mini figures blog for collecting all sorts of different blind bag and box items. 

TeresaNguyen
2,548 lotus-flower
(@teresanguyen)

I don't think I have any goals. I tend to set them at the beginning of the year and either forget them entirely by the summertime or just put them off until the following year lol

thirdstrikeIII
2,544 lotus-flower
(@thirdstrikeiii)

I am trying to save up for a car. I have been borrowing my brothers to get to and from work. He has a spare one but his wife is going to need to use it more now. I have until mid-November so I really have to work on getting money gathered for a down payment. 

More from vpopwire